St. Clair Shores, MI (pop. 59,984) - St. Clair Shores operates under a Council-Manager form of government.
St. Clair Shores is seeking a results-oriented, strategic thinker with a successful-track record of ensuring consistent and effective execution of accounting systems and processes. The City is interested in a candidate who is an effective communicator, a technical resource for staff and the elected officials and who possesses exceptional leadership skills.
Important initial objectives for this position include:
- Update the current time and attendance system
- Complete MUNIS 2019.1 software integration
- Develop MUNIS HR software module for integration into the budget process
- Computerize internal purchasing process
Qualifications and experience:
- Educational requirements include a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of seven (7) years of related and progressively more responsible experience in local government with experience in municipal budgeting.
- A minimum of five (5) years supervisor experience is preferred.
- Possess a familiarity with applicable tax, financial and debt related to Michigan statues is highly desirable.
- Able to effectively communicate with City officials, other government agencies, and the general public.
- Preferred experience with integrated Enterprise Planning (ERP) Systems and MUNIS.
Starting salary is $104,268 to $122,669 (DOQE), with excellent benefits.
For more information about the position & TO APPLY please visit, https://scsmi.applicantpro.com/jobs/
Apply using the above hyperlink include resume, cover letter, contact information and professional references with your submission by September 24, 2021. Any questions or inquiries regarding the position can be made to the attention of Natalie Turner, email@example.com or 586-447-3311.
St. Clair Shores is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce.