USDA Rural Development

Allied Service Provider

About Us

USDA Rural Development provides loan and grant financing for equipment and capital improvements for community facilities and municipal water and sewer systems. Rural Development also offers financing for other areas in single-family Housing, business and industry, and multi-family housing. 

USDA Rural Development
3001 Coolidge Rd. Ste. 200
East Lansing, MI 48823

Phone: (517) 324-5208