Lincoln Park, MI (pop. 37,028) – The City of Lincoln Park is located in southeast Michigan and is ready to work with its next Manager to continue its momentum forward. The City is less than 10 miles from downtown Detroit.
The City has 119 full-time employees with a General Fund budget of 23.7 million and a total all-fund budget of $40 million.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong knowledge of local government issues
- Experience in leading similar organizations and a track record of effective collaboration
- Ability to think strategically and remain focused on long-term goals
- Skill in facilitating communication among individuals with different opinions is highly valued
Candidates are required to have:
- Bachelor Degree in Public or Business Administration or similar field of study, Master of Public Administration (MPA) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- Five or more years of municipal management experience as a City Manager
Starting salary is $100,000 - $125,000, dependent on qualification and experience (DOQE).
Apply with resume, cover letter, and 5 professional references by November 22, 2019 to the attention of Jaymes Vettraino, Vice President, GovHR USA, 630 Dundee Road, Suite 130, Northbrook, IL 60062 Tel: 248-379-8923.