The City of Eastpointe (pop. 32,442) is a full-service community in a thriving metropolitan area boasting the 35th largest residential population in the State.
The City Council is seeking a highly professional, ethical, energetic candidate for its next City Manager. Qualified individuals are required to have:
- At least one year of experience as a manager or assistant manager by Charter.
- A minimum of five years’ progressively responsible experience in a leadership position in a community of comparable complexity within a major metropolitan area including labor relations.
- A bachelor’s degree in public administration, business administration, or related field; a master's degree in public administration, business administration, or a related field is strongly preferred.
- A team-oriented leadership style with knowledge of and practice in collaborative management concepts and principles using innovative strategies, practices, and techniques.
- A creative, problem-solving approach with strong follow-through and well developed interpersonal and oral/written communication skills and a strong commitment to community.
Starting salary range is $110,000-$125,000, depending on qualifications and experience. Residency is preferred. Apply on line at www.govhrusa.com/career-center/ with résumé, cover letter, and contact information for five professional references by August 20, 2018 to the attention of Jaymes Vettraino, Vice President, GovHRUSA Tel: 248-379-8923. www.cityofeastpointe.net
Click Here to Apply!