NEW IN 2020! New Officials Training Vendor Showcase
Download registration information now!
Bringing together your company and township decision-makers
Our virtual Vendor Showcase includes a static booth that will remain visible to attendees at all eight New Officials Training events held in December and January. With different days and times available, attendees can mix and match what is right for them and visit your booth at any event. We make it easy--you provide the resources and we set up the booth; your company representatives do NOT have to "staff" the virtual booth during the event!
Included with your participation:
- Pre-recorded 2-minute “elevator pitch” played to attendees at all events (send to MTA by Dec. 10)
- Resources (brochures, newsletters, flyers, etc.), contact information and contact me buttons uploaded to your booth
- Banner ad in virtual event platform
- Attendance at New Officials Training sessions
- A vendor directory sent to all participants both before AND following the series
- Attendee list (name, title, township)
- Promotion in the Township Focus magazine, MTA social media and in MTA eblasts prior to the event
8 events, 1 low price, exceptional value!
$300 for booth at all events
$250 for Allied Service Providers
Promote your company where townships officials live!
Don't miss your chance to meet with hundreds of township officials face-to-face during MTA's Vendor Showcase, held in conjunction with MTA On the Road regional meetings. Vendor Showcase offers you an exclusive opportunity to network and connect with township decision-makers and share information about your company or business.
Stayed tuned for more information!